Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab S7 Plus Touch panel sensitivity

(Topic created on: 25-09-2020 12:08 PM)
wate
Journeyman
Options

This touch screen responds by simply holding your finger close to it without touching it.

This problem causes a quick tap to result in a false recognition.
Expect a fix in the software update.

16 REPLIES 16
Heppy
Explorer
Options

I am having the same issue games are virtually unplayable on this flagship tablet - really not happy

Members_aCGtNwA
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem here with Galaxy Tab S7+... really annoying when playing intense games

Do you know about a solution or something?

Cobbett
Apprentice
Options

Same gaming problem, posting here incase a fix is found

0 Likes
Yaşo
Pioneer
Options

I have the same problem call of  duty

0 Likes
ahoyben
First Poster
Options
I can scroll my screen without even touching it. Quite annoying. Tab s7 plus.
0 Likes
poponta
First Poster
Options

My Tab S6 has same problem!

The touchscreen is oversensetive

I realized the problem when I started to use the tablet. Then, I bought one more Tab s6. However, the second one has also same problem. 

Futhermore, In order to find out if it was a problem specific to the device or the product itself, I went to a store in Tokyo that had an almost new Tab S6 and touched it. (I'm a Japanese

Unfortunately, the Tab S6 in the store also has a problem with the touch sensetivity!

I've already reported the problem to Samsung once, but I'm going to complain to Samsung again because this is obviously strange. 

Samsung must deal with it immediately!

Watch this video for the evidence ↓

https://photos.app.goo.gl/n81dWKjyKhx3uapA6

0 Likes
xxNicaxx
First Poster
Options

Has this been solved?bec even typing is a problem for me.if i dont delete the extra letters it will look like this "yyeeeess tthhhhiiiiis   iiiissss  bbbbaaaaaddd thiiiiss    is   onnnlyy   prrresssinnggg thhhe    leeeetteeerrrrs  onnnccee" some say you  need  a  glass screen protector.i have the best glass screen protector in the market but still this happens.

0 Likes