Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (2020) Video Playback Lag/Stutter

(Topic created on: 10-10-2023 08:06 PM)
Members_I7OCKN1
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone.

Since the recent OS update (the one containing OneUI 5.1.1) my Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is showing video playback lag/stutter.

The behavior is very prominent in the official YouTube app, where I experience short audio and video breaks. Subsequently, video and audio are out of sync and then come back in sync within 5-10 seconds.
This happens every couple of minutes.

This also happens in other apps, such as the official Netflix app, though less frequently it seems.

I have never had any such problems with my tablet before. Multiple reboots have not fixed this issue for me.

Has anyone else experienced this behavior with their Tab S6 Lite and are there known strategies to resolve the issue?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Itendtolosealot
First Poster
Options

+1

Experiencing the same issue after recent update. Is it deliberately done by Samsung so that we pay for a new tablet? 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Members_I7OCKN1  and @Itendtolosealot ,

Have you sent error reports on this one via the Members app?

As soon as the issue occurs (within 15 minutes is best):

Samsung Members > Support > Send Feedback > Error Reports > [select error type] > choose frequency of issue, and write an accurate and good description (and attach any screenshots/pictures/videos showing the issue if you want/are able to) > tick ‘Send system log data’ > Send (the > icon on the top right).

(Or: Long-press the Samsung Members icon on the Apps screen, and select 'Error reports' from the dropdown menu, and follow the steps from there.)

That will send that report and log files for the Samsung developers to analyse. 

0 Likes
Members_I7OCKN1
First Poster
Options

Thanks @AntS, I just sent out an error report. I wasn't even aware of this way of contacting the Samsung developers.

Hope they can help...

0 Likes
Members_fZhxXqh
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem with my S6 lite. It started just after the last update!

0 Likes
S6 Cookeville
First Poster
Options

Mine is the same. Samsung should be embarrassed for poor prerelease testing and QA.

0 Likes
Joc66
First Poster
Options

Was there a fix to this?  I have the same issue.  

0 Likes