Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab S2 keeps restarting

(Topic created on: 02-06-2021 06:20 PM)
Psinc23
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I have a Samsung Tab S2 and it keeps restarting, it's highly frustrating, can anyone help to rectify this problem

Cheers,

Psinc23

40 REPLIES 40
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

I have a tab s2 9.7 , there hasn't been any update for software or security in years

0 Likes
MasonP
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue, cleared the cache, no help, factory reset, still does it unless plugged in.  Any ideas? 

0 Likes
Psinc23
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

Unfortunately I have not rectified the issue with my tablet. I have tried all the suggestions with no luck. 

Paul

0 Likes
Psinc23
Journeyman
Options

Let's forget the update for software as your point is not helping the issue that I have with the tablet.

0 Likes
RJ123
First Poster
Options

Hey mate, was your problem solved as I am facing exact same issues and can't solve the problem.

0 Likes
Psinc23
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

No couldn't resolve the issue. Ended up buying a new tablet 

0 Likes
RJ123
First Poster
Options

Exact same issue with my tab as well, anyone got lucky in resolving the issue?

0 Likes
RJ123
First Poster
Options

Ohhh, looks like same end point for me as well. Thanks for responding mate.

0 Likes
TomA4
First Poster
Options

Hi!  I have the same problem.  But for me it only happens when battery is not full, maybe below 40%-50%.  So I suspect the battery is bad quality, dropping voltage when starting some apps.  Anyway it is sad that there are no software updates to these devices.  I could never use my tab for the things I planned because the apps I needed did not work because of buggy Android version.  I won't buy another waste of money tablet - just stay on laptops and desktop PC:s.

0 Likes
Ka13458
First Poster
Options
I've had the same problem, tried a hard reset but that didn't work either. It's really annoying.
0 Likes