Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Tab A8 Model: SM-X200

(Topic created on: 14-10-2023 12:17 PM)
Ye Olde Bowler
Apprentice
Options

I have just purchased the above but am unable to find the user manual. When I do a search it cannnot find the model code (SM-X200NZAAEUX). Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

Thank you

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Ye Olde Bowler: Have you tried heading to Settings > Tips and user manual, to see if you're able to access the user manual from here? In the meantime, I recommend checking out the link below for the LTE variant, as the information provided will be largely the same as the X200 model.

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202303/20230320135409073/SM-X20X_UM_EU_TT_Eng_Rev.2.0_...

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, no devices come with user manuals since it's all based on Android, similarly PCs don't have user manuals.
If you need help with the Tab, you've found the right place.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
You usually have to download the manual from Samsung.com, it's under tips and user manual in settings part. It is for the S22ultra but for tablets I'm not sure.
0 Likes
Ye Olde Bowler
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for your replies.
I have tried downloading the manual from Samsung.com but my model code is not listed. I tried downloading a different model code but nothing was found.
There is a help link on the tablet which opens a web page. I will try accessing it and see whether there is a download link there.
Thank you again

0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Ye Olde Bowler: Have you tried heading to Settings > Tips and user manual, to see if you're able to access the user manual from here? In the meantime, I recommend checking out the link below for the LTE variant, as the information provided will be largely the same as the X200 model.

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202303/20230320135409073/SM-X20X_UM_EU_TT_Eng_Rev.2.0_...

0 Likes
Ye Olde Bowler
Apprentice
Options

Thank you @AndrewL - I have downloaded as suggested and this will do nicely.
I did successfully copy the help link as mentioned above and was able to connect via my web browser. I made a shortcut which worked fine but this is much better for me.
Thank you all again.