Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy tab A pin is not working

(Topic created on: 10-12-2020 05:15 AM)
RhizuKunal
First Poster
Options

Every time I write my pin , it shows wait for 30 seconds. I have tried all tricks like safe mode and force power off but it requires pin for that TOO ! If anyone has any suggestions then pls type it down in the replies . Thanks in advance

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
Factory reset doesn't work ? I know what you gonna say : " how can i reset it if i can't get passed the lock screen..." .BUT ,if you can completely turn it off , you can try to get into "recovery mode " . To do that , shut down your tablet, then press & hold simultaneously power button + volume up button. Once you're in recovery menu , select "factory reset "
0 Likes
cookie20211
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue and when doing the power plus volume it says safe.mode but then asks you to.enter your pin!
0 Likes
ArtLin
First Poster
Options
this has happened twice for me now. It is really annoying. It is too much of a coincidence that it happens after I have refused an update from Samsung!! I neither want nor need an update but if I refuse the update my tablet starts going wrong. Is that weird or what?
0 Likes
Rose17
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. I can't do the factory reset either. When I hold the power button and volume up button nothing happens, the screen just turns off. I can't power it off because I need the pin that isn't working for whatever reason.

0 Likes