Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Features

(Topic created on: 25-12-2016 01:41 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Hi, I was just wondering why the Galaxy Tab S 8.4 WiFi,  has some features not working in the Marshmallow Update, E.g., Smart Volume doesn't work, Do not Disturb does not work, it also has many bugs, and on my A300y, Switch to Internet Radio does not work. These features and more are important to me, could someone please help me with why, they don't work?, any help would be appreciated thanks:)
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Connor
Explorer
Options

Sometimes when your system upgrades some features are not completely carried over which can cause issues when using some system apps. Bugs are sometimes caused when the android marshmallow upgrade is an earlier version and may not completely be fully configured for your device. The best way to reduce bugs is to keep an eye out for updates in your tablet settings. As for the apps you use you may need to contact android directly to ask why your marshmallow version has problems.
Hope this may give some insight and help.
Connor

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Thank you Connor,  I understand why now, have no problems anymore, do know the best way to replace or get my sm-t700, multipurpose jack fixed, thank you, that's not online, or if so what's the best genuine part that's originally made for it, thank you Connor again :smiling-face:

0 Likes