Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Control Video on Tab S6?

(Topic created on: 01-09-2020 10:39 PM)
Jezzerisin
First Poster
Options

I'm using my front facing camera for Zoom to teach.

I face the selfie cam, and watch the students whilst I teach. It's a good set up.

Only problem is that as I move, the camera is constantly adjusting the lighting, so the shot goes light and dark.

I was hoping there would be some way to control or adjust the light sensitivity.

Is there an app or a setting somewhere that I can use to control deeper settings of the camera?

Thanks!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Well, not that I'm aware of (you can always have a browse at the Play Store). However, it will be a nice thing to have in mind for future releases so we will pass this on to the relevant department.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Jezzerisin ,

glad to hear that you are enjoying this! This is looking like normal to me. Keep in mind that as you are moving, the light on you is changing constantly so the camera is trying to adapt to the movement and the light environment to offer the best image. Is the same happening if you are using the default selfie camera and record a video?

0 Likes
Jezzerisin
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the speedy reply!
I agree the camera is doing what it should.
What I was hoping for were some more granular controls, that would allow me to change the sensitivity of the video lens to the brightness, or saturation.. or maybe an app that would allow me to control the camera manually, change the F stop.. that kind of thing!
Thanks,

Jeremy

0 Likes
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Well, not that I'm aware of (you can always have a browse at the Play Store). However, it will be a nice thing to have in mind for future releases so we will pass this on to the relevant department.

0 Likes