Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connected without Internet

(Topic created on: 21-06-2022 12:48 PM)
MagnumSkyWolf
Journeyman
Options

This consistent issue with Samsung products. I'm in the same room as the router with my S21 Ultra and I have tab S8 Plus, yet my tablet says it doesn't connect. I just had this  with my tab S6 and my note 8.

How is this still an issue through multiple variations of Samsung products that I own I've had iPhones never had the issue. I'm in same house router is in in place. doesn't mean I'll switchback to the iPhone but it's been a long time and still no fix. 

I know some may say it's a modem or router but it's not. I have changed it more than once. Now I have an Asus router that has no issues covering the house from one 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Fizaan
Navigator
Options
Have you tried updating your devices or restarting the router
0 Likes
ukjamie
Pioneer
Options
Yep, samsung have lost out on £billions to Apple with the NHS because of this issue, you would think if a company lost that much money they would try to learn a lesson
Indefensible
Student
Options
I had this issue with a Galaxy Tab 8 but not with an A21s phone. I found the follnowing settings on the tablet fixed the issue:

Static IP instead of Dynamic

DNS set to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

MAC address type to Tablet MAC instead of Random MAC

Would be interested to knownif this works for others.
Monica1203
Explorer
Options

It worked for me, but in my case the problem occurred after the last update to UI 4.1.1.

0 Likes
sxmiiiii
First Poster
Options

bro you are an absolute legend. tried this after weeks of no internet and this worked. amazing

0 Likes
spider7
First Poster
Options

your solution just worked for me, thanks!

0 Likes