Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant get an invoice from samsung

(Topic created on: 30-03-2024 09:41 AM)
Fortytwo1
First Poster
Options

Just purchased a galaxy tab a8. Didnt get an invoice. Contacted samsung belgium by chat and phone. They claim thet cant help. So i cant get an invoice (this was a business purchase so i need it for the VAT return) and i suppose that means i dont have a warranty either.

They cant help me withput an order number (which noone ever gave me) or a mail address (which we cant find, msybe we made a spelling mistake in the mail address). I provided serial number, company name and address, bank account number, exact dare and time of purchase... to no avail.

Got to say this feels like a purchase from a scam website. Never buying samsung again.

Would consider legal action but since samsung seems to npt have an official company address in belgium might be hard.

Again, it feels very unprifessional and scammy, which i didnt expect from a brand like samsung.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Fortytwo1  It may sound obvious but have you checked your junk mail?  If you have a Samsung Account sign in and order numbers are displayed there.  Frustrating more assistance was not providerd but oherwise  would contact Samsung support again  and ask for the email to be resent , ensuring you are giving the correct address.   if still issues more support would provided by the Belgium/Netherlands community https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/belgi%C3%AB/ct-p/be?page=1&tab=setting:samsung.featured_topics 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

smithy602179
Explorer
Options
Hi @Fortytwo1 I believe the invoices are only released once phone has been dispatched to you .
0 Likes
Rhysj
Pioneer
Options
My invoice was given to me in the box when my phone was delivered if that's any help
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Did you purchase via a Samsung business account?
0 Likes