Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot open PDF file which was working before in galaxy tab s6

(Topic created on: 27-01-2022 10:17 PM)
anh11101997
Student
Options

photo_2022-01-28_07-21-54.jpgCan anyone help me fix my problem related to galaxy tab s6, please? 
There are some PDF files that I cannot open anymore. I used to use the write-on PDF application to note on them, but now it is not working. I also tried with other applications like adobe, gg drive pdf, etc., but still have the same result. It shows something like an unrecognized file format or DRM protected. 
I really appreciate any help you can provide.
#tabs6 

7 REPLIES 7
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
Looks more like this pdf is signed to one person device. You need to register device from ther you downloaded. It is very close like to iTunes DRM.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
anh11101997
Student
Options

Actually, it is not only happening to 1 file but many other files are also broken. 

INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
I'm interested to know if you open this file on computer. Just transfer from tablet to computer.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
BlackOlive
First Poster
Options

Urgh! This happens to me all the time too - same exact message. I haven't found a solution yet.

For anyone interested in this problem, all I've used the write-on PDF app for is the sudoku monster from the Sunday paper. Initially I was testing the app to see if I could use it for real work. Now that's all I use it for because it's locked me out of 4 files so far.

All four are PDFs I printed to PDF from an image. The image was taken with this device's camera. At no time have those files gone to any other device except when I sent a locked file to my laptop to try the software I have there. No dice. It only ever happens to a PDF I've worked on for a while, never with a new file. Annoying with a difficult puzzle, potentially devastating for important paperwork.

This problem is 100% local to my Tab S6 running android version 11.

0 Likes
Members_IcwDBH1
First Poster
Options

Same here ! Believable,

The error happened when is editing then try to save but there is no Internet. 

0 Likes
saizal
First Poster
Options

I faced the same issue with my Samsung s7 fe. To open, I transfer/send the corrupted document to my google drive and open using an alternative pdf reader such as Foxit pdf reader.

0 Likes
Members_fKeVm78
First Poster
Options

Hi, did you find a way to recover your files? i have the same problem with my S7 fe, and nothing seem to work for me, i lost all my university files with my notes on my tab !

0 Likes