Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can you Run Windows 10 on Samsung Tab s6?

(Topic created on: 21-03-2020 05:44 PM)
edge2020
Apprentice
Options

I recently purchased Samsung Tab S6.

Great device, however, the Dex wasn't super smooth for me and would still prefer Windows 10.

I don't want to shift to Surface products since I liked the hardware of Tab S6.

I was wondersing, is there a way to run Windows 10 on Samsung Tab s6?

I read somewhere tht the processor of the tab s6 (Snapdragon 855 processor) can run windows 10.

Is there an emulator? or any way around to start running Windows 10 on this beatiful piece of machine?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@edge2020: Hi there. Sadly there isn't an official means of running Windows 10 on your Galaxy Tab S6, and I'm unable to recommend third party options such as emulators.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@edge2020: Hi there. Sadly there isn't an official means of running Windows 10 on your Galaxy Tab S6, and I'm unable to recommend third party options such as emulators.
0 Likes
edge2020
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for your reply! 

Hope that Samsung and Microsoft do smtg like that in the future since Microsoft new products will run Android. Peace.

johng143
Journeyman
Options

There is WINE.apk, a windows emelator that can run some windows desktop applications, works on my S6.

Jg

mitopa
Pathfinder
Options

@johng143 wrote:

There is WINE.apk, a windows emelator that can run some windows desktop applications, works on my S6.

Jg

Does it run any windows app?

0 Likes
johng143
Journeyman
Options
No, but it does run quite a few, and it is free, just install it, run it and try your favorite windiws desktop applications... some work, some dont...
0 Likes
johng143
Journeyman
Options

i am able to run windows xp on my S6, using ***** emulator, would post a screenshot if I could..

0 Likes
johng143
Journeyman
Options

So use Ibochs virtual machine emulator from play store, download a "repair" imag of windows 10, and watch the youtube video about installing windows in the Ibochs virtual machine on android.

slow but it work on my S6

0 Likes
ArtemisFowl
First Poster
Options

Hey, could you tell me what version of Wine you are using, the current build won't work on my Tab S6. 

0 Likes
Raven2k1
First Poster
Options

Which version Wine did you get.   I get mine installed and it just sits at Setting Up Windows Environment

0 Likes