Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth

(Topic created on: 03-04-2022 09:40 AM)
Lardybarstow
First Poster
Options
Hi folks I Have 21/22 tab A8 10.1 have added two Sonos Roam speakers  which are reconised but when I press the three dots in the corner I do not have the option to allow for two devices to play simultaneously. The Roams are different  models so do not have exactly  the same names, any help or troubleshooting would be much appreciated, 

Cheers Lardybarstow.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Lardybarstow: It might not be possible to connect 2 speakers simultaneously, I'm afraid. What I'd suggest is heading to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > On > Select your speakers from the list of available devices, and check to see if both speakers can be connected at the same time from here. If they can, swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then again to enlarge the Quick Panel > Media, and toggle on both speakers from here. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
Lardybarstow
First Poster
Options
Hi Andrew thank you for that, I had read that android now allowed for two Bluetooth phones or speakers to be connected and play at the same time allowing two people to listen over Bluetooth or have two Bluetooth speakers at the same time which It will not do. Pity because I purchased the tab as I wanted a tablet again and wanted to use my Roam outside or away as a pair.

Cheers Phil.
0 Likes