Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefit Notifications

(Topic created on: 16-12-2020 12:59 PM)
Pd877
First Poster
Options
Anybody else getting notifications about missing out on benefits? Selecting the notification takes you to a blank benefit page.. 
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
FlyingKiwi
Navigator
Options
I've never had this problem with my Tab A (2018 10.5) SM-T595 but have read from others in this community who do (and replied). I think this may depend on the country you reside in, the device itself and / or the country your device is intended for - in my case I live in Scotland but my tablet is the Italian variant (bought through Amazon UK Warehouse).

In my settings For Samsung Members (screenshot attached), everything is turned on too! If it helps, whenever I've gone to that benefits page, I've always found a blank page too (even at Christmas time - ba humbug) but I'm definitely not getting notifications inviting me to come and look at a blank page. If no one else can chip in here with their experience and how they solved this, I think it'd be worth using the Get Help function in the Samsung Members App to try and get to the bottom of this - let us know how you get on.

Screenshot_20201213-025330_Settings.jpg

0 Likes