Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery widget

(Topic created on: 23-02-2023 04:48 PM)
Members_nXJDFVm
First Poster
Options

I've got an s22 and s8 ultra tab, how do i get them to display the battery percentage on the new battery widget on both devices please? 

9 REPLIES 9
keith30
Maestro
Options
If you want to access the widget settings so you can find out the new battery widget, you just press on your home screen till you get the menu brought up and then look for battery and select which one you want and save the changes.
0 Likes
baconroll
Apprentice
Options

That's not what he's asking. I have the same issue. Battery widget on my S22 ultra is not showing my S8 plus tab charging despite selecting other devices in settings. Only shows my watch and pods.

0 Likes
baconroll
Apprentice
Options

And yes it's connected via Bluetooth. I find it very odd that bothe Samsung devices can't display each other charging.

sebastianapd
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem, on my galaxy tab s8+ I can't see the battery of my cell phone and vice versa. Do you know if it has been solved?

0 Likes
baconroll
Apprentice
Options
I'm afraid not. Had no response here and still the issue exists
0 Likes
wieland99
First Poster
Options

I have the Same issue with my S23 ultra and tab S8+

The battery widgets on Both devices Don't show each other... 

0 Likes
AshFrazer
Journeyman
Options
I upgraded my watch from 4 -> 6. I removed the 4 from the wearable app but it still shows on the battery widget. The 4 is switched off. Any ideas how you remove it from the battery widget?
0 Likes
Dejaracheal1221
First Poster
Options

This is upsetting that there still isn't a fix for this. But if you figured it our, please tell me.!!

0 Likes
Mandy1
Explorer
Options
Same problem with s24 ultra and tab s8 ultra! Will show my Bose Earpods but not my samsung tablet!
0 Likes