Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Android 13 update fixes 'Move to SD' functionality on A7 Lite

(Topic created on: 29-12-2022 10:58 AM)
jasonuk
Explorer
Options

Pleased to see that the latest update (to Android 13/UI 5) fixes the Move to SD functionality which ceased to work when tablet was updated to Android 12.  Hopefully other users who have reported similar issues will experience the same outcome on updating.  The update certainly returns the A7 Lite to being a decent budget tablet again!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's great news, @jasonuk! Thanks for sharing!

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's great news, @jasonuk! Thanks for sharing!

0 Likes
melo3106
Student
Options

When does this update become available for the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite? I have checked for updates within the tablet and it saying all is up to date. Current version is still showing Android 12. 

0 Likes
jasonuk
Explorer
Options
Must be gradually rolling it out.. my a7 lite updated end of December.. UK.
0 Likes
melo3106
Student
Options

Jasonuk thank you for that info. Glad to hear and hopefully it'll come stateside soon.  Do you happen to know the Software Version Number/ID/Code?

My device is currently showing T220XXS1BVJ2/T220OXM1BVGB/

0 Likes
Karding
First Poster
Options

After the update to Android 13, the option to move downloaded movies on Netflix is gone. The allow access to media/storage is no longer an option.

0 Likes
rogermw
Pioneer
Options

hello , I returned my a7lite for a refund when android 12 wrecked it and then bought another and have stayed on android 11 so I can use move to sd . Can I go straight from android 11 to android 13 , my software update says update to 12 which I don't want to do unless I can immediately go to 13. Many thanks

0 Likes
rogermw
Pioneer
Options

hello, I have an a7 lite that I have kept on android 11 so I can use the SD card , can I update straight to android 13 - my software update only says update to android 12 - I don't want to update to 12 unless I can then immediately update to 13 to keep sd card functionality 

0 Likes
kallEl
First Poster
Options
Hi I can't update to12
0 Likes