Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ANDROID 12L

(Topic created on: 08-09-2022 06:26 AM)
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
Anyone know when the S7 FE will get its 12L update, seems to be the forgotten tablet... 🤔 
9 REPLIES 9
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Hoping it's on the S6 lte
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy devices that should get the Android 12L update

Galaxy Z Fold series

Galaxy Z Fold 3

Galaxy Z Fold 2

Galaxy Fold

Galaxy Tab series

Galaxy Tab S7+

Galaxy Tab S7

Galaxy Tab S7 FE

Galaxy Tab S6 5G

Galaxy Tab S6

Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

Galaxy Tab A 8.4

Galaxy Tab A7

Galaxy Tab A7 Lite

Galaxy Tab Active 3

Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
My tab s7+ WiFi still hasn't got the update yet. I'm sure we will get it soon.
jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
My tab S7 got it on Tuesday night, I personally don't like it and have reverted to the original task bar
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Reports that Android 12 started to roll out globally for the Tab S7 FE a week ago,  so  should not take too long.  https://www.getdroidtips.com/samsung-tab-s7-fe-android-12/  Personally a fan of Android 12, currently on Android 13 Beta on my phone.  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
Didn't do Beta on my 22, not done it since my 10, always affects my Google Pay, and this Beta is the same, so not for me, be nice to see my forgotten tablet even get a security update...😤
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Got the update today on the tab s7+. Hopefully the FE won't be too far behind. Also don't forget the tablets get quarterly updates. That's the only downside with Samsung tabs that there not monthly. Not sure if that's changed with the 8th series.
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
Let hope, mine always seems the last in line, its because it the S7 FE WiFi lol lowest of the low 😂
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
Hi all, Just had the UI 4.1.1 for my S7 FE, finally, get there in the end... 😉