Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

android 10 problems

(Topic created on: 04-07-2020 09:49 PM)
Chrisvesey
Apprentice
Options
My s5e was recently updated to android10, it then became very laggy and unusable. I did a full factory reset and it now seems OK but why?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@Chrisvesey: Following an update, it can be beneficial to reset your device to address any performance or compatibility issues that may have arisen, especially with third party downloads. For future reference, to avoid the pain of a full factory reset, try a Soft Reset first by pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts. I hope this helps.
0 Likes
Hikari
Pioneer
Options
Hey @Chrisvesey

There is a channel on Youtube that gives you very handy tutorials what to do in these kind of situations and much more. Its called "Jimmy is Promo" and he has shown here https://youtu.be/v3Qumc8U6AY how to fix any issues after updating your Samsung without erasing your data. Check it out for future reference. There is much more to learn about as well.

Kind Regards
0 Likes
Chrisvesey
Apprentice
Options
thanks for your help guys, I still don't think it should be necessary to carry out remedial work after installing an update, it should be just install and carry on
Hosay_299
Explorer
Options
true
0 Likes