Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Command menu missing on Tab S6 Lite

(Topic created on: 10-05-2022 12:17 AM)
CCip
First Poster
Options

I can't remember what update it was since it's been a while, but my Air Command menu is missing from my  Samsung Tab S6 Lite. There's nothing wrong with my SPen because it works perfectly fine on my Note 10, but I can't pair it with my S6 Lite. I even bought a new SPen because I thought that it would solve the problem, but the new SPen couldn't even be paired.  Even when I pull the menu down from the top to access the "available buttons" the S pen button is missing. Can someone help because this is frustrating. I've had this problem for over a year thinking that it was the SPen that needed replacing, but that's not the issue.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Are you certain you ever had air command support with the S6 Lite because from what I just read after a search on the internet, it doesn't support air commands anyway. The supplied S Pen certainly doesn't but if you are using the one from your Note 10 then follow the instructions here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tablets/air-command-update-crashing-issue-on-tab-s6-lite-2-8-21/...
0 Likes