Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound

0 Likes

Something that I believe would be great if it is possible. When my galaxy phone is connected to a Bluetooth device and I am playing music and I would want to watch a video but I don't want the sound to come out of the Bluetooth device I would like it to come out of my phone speaker or even another Bluetooth device, but I don't want to stop my music. I would basically want to split up the sounds. I would want the music to play through the Bluetooth speaker and the video to either exit from my phones speaker or my Bluetooth earphones at the same time. So I can play music and whatch movies or videos. Thank you

1 Comment
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi @Christoff , There is a feature called Separate app sound in Settings > Sounds and vibration. You can select apps for which you can select whether sound will be played via phone or a Bluetooth device.

So you can set Youtube / video player to be played via your phone speakers, and music app like Spotify will play via connected bluetooth speakers.

Current functionality lacks granularity to allow speaker selection per app (its either all or none).

Screenshot_20230211_112802_Separate app sound.jpg