Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure Folder should have an option to auto close all the APPs which are currently opened when we lock the phone.

Secure Folder is a wonderful feature. However, that is lacking here is that, there should be an option where users can enable to have all the APPs from the Secure Folder which are currently being open to be automatically closed when we locked the phone. This will ensure that Secure Folder is entirely secured and will not create any doubt to anybody who is trying to unlock the phone.

Also, Secure Folder should have its own dedicated Fingerprint instead of sharing with the original phone's fingerprint.

Thank you

1 Comment
SilverFox11
First Poster
Options

I 100% agree with these suggestions.   I was googling how to do this and ran across this post and it was spot on, I didn't even think about a dedicated fingerprint, but that is also a brilliant idea.  PLEASE SAMSUNG hear us and implement this feature.

Two other feature ideas

1/ have an option to auto hide all secure folder apps from even showing when you app switch in non-secure mode. 

2/ Disable all notifications from secure folder