Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure Folder Design

(Topic created on: 26-10-2020 11:47 AM)
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
Is there any chance that previous Secure Folder layout will come back? I really did like the way it was designed, app drawer instead of folder design. It was much more comfortable when more apps has been added to it.
Now it just looks like a simple folder. I know it's called secure folder but for many it was just like second phone.
7 REPLIES 7
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
I agree, I thought it was a bug at first as I don't use the Stock launcher.
0 Likes
ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
yep it's rubbish. same issue with normal folders.
they need to be at least 4 icons wide, or use the same width as the home or app screen.
efx
Pathfinder
Options
it appears to be a group icon folder you can see the blurred wallpaper behind it. surely this is a bug.
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Kondek85,

I imagine the issue with Secure Folder is very bothering. I recommend you to make screenshots of the problem and submit an error report via the Members application, so the issue can be quicky resolved 😉.

0 Likes
Kondek85
Pathfinder
Options
@MartynaK don't even know if we can call it an issue. At this moment it looks like the design has been changed. It just looks like a some folder, previously it was a totally separate app drawer.
I'll send the report :winking-face:
0 Likes
Salzzz
Apprentice
Options

I just moved from my Samsung S10+ to the S20 ultra. Even though they are both Samsung phones, One UI 3 has really thrown me off. One of the main things was the Secure Folder.

In S10+ it was a completely different home screen. In S20 ultra it's just a folder. Aesthetically, it's ugly! 

I'm surprised even 3 months after this was first posted, theres been no action taken

Kalidiso
First Poster
Options

Dear Samsung,

Why are you annoying your customers. Please give the option of the high density style old style secure Folder (5x6) and not the rubbish low density?

0 Likes