Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 default themes for S9

I noticed that the S10 series has different coloured themes to match the colour of your phone. This was a feature that was promised to all devices running One UI. Is it possible we could see this implimented on the S9 series as well? I think it would be really cool.

Tags (1)
4 Comments
MagdalenaG
Helping Hand
Options
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hello @UrbanBacklip,

could you please give me some more details about the feature you refer to? What's it called or where would I be able to find it?

UrbanBacklip
Explorer
Options

maxresdefault (3).jpg

Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about. Notice how this user is in the 'My Themes' section of the theme store? And notice how there is an arrow indicating that the themes need to be downloaded? This is becase they are first party themes that come with the device. You see loads of them with the title of a colour and of course these match the available colours for the S10 devices. I was wondering if this could be a feature added to other One UI devices too as it was a promised feature for One UI but for some reason only the S10 has it.

MagdalenaG
Helping Hand
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

Hi @UrbanBacklip,

thank you so much for the explanation! You're right, those themes are not available for devices other than the 10 series. I'll pass your question to the developers, maybe they are just still working on it :winking-face:

Euge2
Explorer
Options

It is available for S9 already. Check out Good Lock family Theme park.