Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

join notification & ringtone volume for ease

(Topic created on: 24-12-2020 11:57 AM)
Jason13v8
Pioneer
Options
In custom ROM you can toggle both volume for notifications and ringtone together so the volume rocker adjusts them both simultaneously. In Samsung stock you have to press volume rocker then open volume settings and adjust them both separately which means more pressing, more time or like me just forget and I'm missing messages because I haven't turned them both back up again. Let's get likes so Devs will look at this. 
4 REPLIES 4
Andy3
Voyager
Options
samsung firmware is not custom roms. I havnt used a custom rom on my s10 as yet as I don't want to trip knox and lose Samsung pay and other things and warranty. its better to stick with official firmwares until the warranty has ended or until you get another shiny new device.
0 Likes
Jason13v8
Pioneer
Options
that's besides the point, the point is it's just common sense to be able to merge the two as it saves time and effort. if stock was advanced in these little ways then people won't want custom ROM. and your wrong actually you can flash custom ROMs without voiding warranty. but I don't do it with S10 because its new
0 Likes
SiBozzy1811
Pathfinder
Options
you tell me how to flash a custom rom without tripping knox? if that was possible, everyone who's in that field would be doing it and no one would have tripped knox devices
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Jason13v8,

Thank you for your feedback. I'll forward your idea to our Development Team.

Let's see if the option can be introduced on Samsung devices!😉

0 Likes