Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improve beta community app experience

The beta community user interface on the S8 Android Oreo beta was a lot nicer

From what I remember it was natively built into the app as opposed to this clunky/slow web/iframe view we have now

I'm not sure if there was any particular reason for this but I thought the old experience was better (example attached)

samsung-oreo-final.jpg

5 Comments
mun_96
Pioneer
Options

Agreed!

BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

I do agree with this I am currently using the browser to access the forum as using in members app doesn't allow me to upload pictures

TomaszT
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options
Status changed to: Reviewed

Hi @Devz 

Ah, yes.

I can understand why this Beta Community experience might be less comfortable than the previous ones.

Unfortunately, I don't expect that this will change during the current Beta.

But, if you will have a chance to take part in the next one, you can be sure that you will notice an improvement! :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options

I will certainly be taking part :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

ryamoo
Helping Hand
Options
The one thing I'd like to see improved on the desktop site (and mobile site), is the "like" button - I can't tell whether I've already liked a post or not, so I reguarly click "Like" only to see the number decrease, so I have to click it again to like it again.