Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions

Post your ideas here to help improve the One UI user experience and existing features!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Software changes that can be done

0 Likes

Hi samsung  executive 

I am to suggest  ypu very small but use full idea i am user of samsung  ui its very  user friendly  and easy to use in daily rotine as everything  fine faced an small issue  regarding software i think it can imporved as we are moving  to next-generation  smartphone  but till date  if  my phone  got stolen  or lost  he or she can easy switch off  my phone no password is needed and hard reset in recovery  mode they don't  need any special  tool i am suggesting  you change power menu option so that you need enter code  before powering  it off it will you protect smartphone  will give me some time to take action and second  suggestions  is locked  screen stats bar  off option in settings  this will help the persone to take some action  in it...i am suggest  you to because  my friend  phone got stolen ge didn't  get time to do something  these option  will mKe samsung  on next level  feature 

Last suggestion ---be no pin sim trayy  ..... for eg old cd drive or push and realse mechanism  within  phobe soo that we no need to carry  simple pin and it eleminate 90% of stolen  phone where theif will not able to switch off or can't remove  sim and it help you in both ways you will selling  more smartphone as compared  to other companies  thanks  

Regards