Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Bar

(Topic created on: 31-08-2023 10:14 PM)
Tazim
Voyager
Options
I think it would be more better if we could customise the large 4 buttons by changing to other options. For example, instead of smart view or device control we could change to torch... it will be helpful 
5 REPLIES 5
MyNamesKrisG
Voyager
Options
Yes! Or a Mode or something. Fully agreed.
theoracle
Pathfinder
Options
I prefer the large buttons over the small toggles, think I would rather prefer the Google style myself.
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Tazim,

This suggestion seems to be based on your preferences.

Everyone may like something else, so to be able to send this suggestion to our team of developers we need more users who would like to have such changes implemented in their devices.

When more people confirm being interested in this suggestion, I'll send it to our development team.

Let's say we need about 30 likes :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:.

Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Yeah totally agree the Pixel/ stock android quick settings look cleaner.
0 Likes
Tazim
Voyager
Options
Thank you for your reply. But do you think that, it's a bad suggestion? Everyone doesn't have smart devices or something like that so that everyone needs quick access to device control. WiFi and Bluetooth buttons are absolutely fine and everyone uses them frequently. But not everyone uses smart view and device control frequently. My intention was to make One UI better and better. I love Samsung over all brands. I want everyone buys Samsung devices. And talking about 30 likes aim😅 in entire suggestion community highest liked number is 9 likes, my suggestion is top 2nd liked suggestion. I am sorry, if I made any mistake Screenshot_20230901_232331_Samsung Members_1000006586_1693607011.png
0 Likes