Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen On / Off Animations

(Topic created on: 22-09-2022 04:32 PM)
Tarun33
Navigator
Options
I think its time to change Animations when screen is switched ON or Off. Wondering if oneUI 5 going to finally bring different Screen On / Off Animations. Guys Please like this POST if you also feel the same, Maximun number of likes means Chance of Samsung implement it..

Link of Google On OFF Animations 

11 REPLIES 11
LeeXDA21
Navigator
Options
Yes I agree, we need more customisation the current animation set is boring, old and in need of a refinement.
danrickwood
Apprentice
Options
I wish it were more like the iPhone in the way that it flows into the screen when you unlock it. I would like samsung to at least give us some choice!!!
Tarun33
Navigator
Options

@mexon86 whats your thought on this?

mexon86
Pioneer
Options

yes i would like to see this animation too .i realy like this ripple thing also not just for on off screen, when pluging the charger it also ripple from bottom to top or  unlocking with fingerprint .but i dont have hope ☹️

Tarun33
Navigator
Options
Tarun33
Navigator
Options

@MagdalenaPo  What your thoughts on this, We have received 14 likes as of now and also got attention on reddit also..

Pls forward this to dev team..

MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Tarun33 ,

Thank you for sharing your idea and for your involvement. 😊

We still need some more votes, however, I will keep an eye on this thread and will forward this suggestion if there is enough interest. 

Tarun33
Navigator
Options

@MagdalenaPo , We are received 32 likes on Reddit..

Refer Image below

Tarun33_0-1663931882070.png

TheBeardedGuy
Explorer
Options

I vote to see new animations