Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new animations for resizing widget and opening notification panel

(Topic created on: 27-09-2022 12:56 PM)
mexon86
Pioneer
Options

are we can get this blured resizing animation for widgets ,when we resizing the widget it get blured like how we resize in split screen mode 

and another animation for the opening of the notification panel, the clock and the other icons like wifi and battery is slide down with the notification panel while it expanding, unlike the current one clock and other icons came down again on top of the current clock and other icons status bar is disappear and clock slide down again is not good looking 

all of this animations are created by SOUIC 

reddit post 

10 REPLIES 10
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @mexon86,

Thanks for sharing! I will keep an eye on this thread (and the Reddit counterpart as well 😉) and bring this forward to the developer team when it gets a lot of support from other users.

Have a good day!

SOUIC
First Poster
Options

Tysm! I really appreciate it! : D

mexon86
Pioneer
Options

@SOUIC  i realy liked the animation you made and the samsung lack this kind of animations, i hope they can bring nice animation to stable ui  , i appreaciate to your beatiful job  you are welcome

mexon86
Pioneer
Options

@AnnaMaz 

pull down notification panel animation  is got 38 upvote on reddit 

0 Likes
mexon86
Pioneer
Options

@AnnaMaz 

pull down notification panel animation  is got 40 upvote on reddit 

post of the 2 video is got 50 upvote on reddit

0 Likes
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options
I do prefer the reactive transitions just like the one suggested here, Ideally, I would like the same for the split-screen transitions and when resizing to pop-up view.
On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
0 Likes
mexon86
Pioneer
Options

@AnnaMaz  post on reddit  got 74 upvote

AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Thanks for the ping! 😊  I will wait a few days more to see if it can get more upvotes so I can pass this suggestion with even higher number of supporters 😉

AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @mexon86  As the number of new likes seems to have slowed down I will pass your suggestion to the developers with the current number of upvotes 😊
Have a good day!

0 Likes