Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lifestyle DND

(Topic created on: 05-09-2022 07:50 AM)
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
My phone keeps turning Do Not Disturb with new schedule called Lifestyle DND. Presumably, this is some automatic setting based on my activity, bit it's frequently wrong. 
Can we please have an option to turn the Lifestyle setting off and only have our own schedules?
11 REPLIES 11
TheSpudman
Pathfinder
Options
Check Bixby Routines, it has a new Mode tab, there might be something there...
0 Likes
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@NinjaRanga ,

Have you already tried disabling or modifying this schedule in Bixby Routines? 🤔

0 Likes
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
Hi Magdalena. That's the problem with these schedules: they cannot be modified and are created without warning, so the first I'm aware of it is when I realise my phone has been quiet for a long time. I can delete them and disable them but I don't want them created in then the first place and would like the option of whether they are created.
0 Likes
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@NinjaRanga ,

Okay, I understand. 🙂 I will pass your suggestion on to the developers and they will decide whether implementing the option to modify schedules is possible.

0 Likes
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
Thank you 😊
AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options
I don't understand on what basis does this turn on automatically
Even if I delete it the next day it creates a new one
It's starting to annoy me
As every single one of us has their own lifestyle
AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options
I have one do not disturb task for my weekend night and another one for my week days
I don't need an automated one that I don't understand on what logic it works
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
I have something similar and I'm getting more and more frustrated that my do not disturb schedules are getting overwritten by an automatic one that knows nothing about me!!! And that fact that it cannot be adjusted or altered or disabled is too intrusive.
0 Likes
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
So the latest beta update has simply changed the name Lifestyle DND to Modes instead. It still does exactly the same and ignores any user settings and overrides my own schedules completely.
I've reported it as an error and well do every time I see an automatically created Mode, but this is a bit ridiculous. Why on earth do they think it is a good idea to ignore a user's preference in this way?! For heaven's sake, just add an option to turn the thing off!
0 Likes