Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

brief pop-up notification animation

(Topic created on: 14-09-2022 06:06 PM)
mexon86
Pioneer
Options

are we just can get animation like this for brief notifications. notification just expand from hole punch camera cut out , this also can be for detailed notifications too. (credit SOUIC )

concept of better brief notification animatione 

this got 100 upvote on reddit 

15 REPLIES 15
Tarun33
Navigator
Options

Concept looks cool..

nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I've been using holey light for notifications, at the moment AOD is not working too well with the beta. I can get it to work on another setting.

So I get notifications for everything. 😁
mexon86
Pioneer
Options

and the animation also cool 

LeeXDA21
Navigator
Options
Shame Samsung won't actually listen or implement any of our suggestions.
Solution
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @mexon86,

Thanks for sharing this 😊 and for the Reddit link with all the upvotes, this will make greatly increase the chances of implementation of this suggestion 😁 I will forward this to the developer team!

Have a good day!

mexon86
Pioneer
Options

@AnnaMaz  thank you so much i cant wait to this animation to be on one ui

GooseSnipe
Voyager
Options
This looks like the dynamic island that iPhone have just introduced to there new iPhone 14 series Samsung have already said that it won't be included on the S23 when it's released next year, however someone has just added it to an MIUI android ROM, and developed an app from it, you can install it yourself now from playstore, it's called edge mask.
https://youtu.be/GWZxECqFhOM
0 Likes
mexon86
Pioneer
Options

@GooseSnipe 

this is not dynamic island from i phone series this is recomended animation for already existed feature called brief notification .it just expand from punch hole camera notch its animation look like dynamic island but it just the animation and i dont want any dynamic island features, they are uselles i just want nice animation

mexon86
Pioneer
Options

@GooseSnipe 

also edge mask is same thing as brief notification that samsung was have this for yearss ,edge name is also came from samsung, this app is copy of samsung brief notifications , and it only show notifications like how samsung already show brief style notification .what are you talking about

0 Likes