Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Things Help

(Topic created on: 09-11-2020 12:49 PM)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

An addition which will hopefully be beneficial for many customers.  https://news.samsung.com/global/samsung-launches-smartthings-find-a-new-way-to-quickly-and-easily-lo... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

2 REPLIES 2
tremma1981
Explorer
Options
James sorry to bother you i had an update for bixby lost it since my phone updated it's self not as good
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @tremma1981 ,   Try  Resetting Bixby- Tap Bixby Voice, tap Storage,  tap Clear cache. You could also do the same for  for Bixby Routines, Bixby Service, and Bixby Vision.  If this does not have the desired effect you may  need to wipe the cache partition.   

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release all the keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
  8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Power key to restart the device

If there are still problems can you send an error report via the Members App.   Get Help-Error Reports.  You need to select a category and detail the issue , advisable to send system log.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes