Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yeeepee 🤣🤣.. Watch 5 pro is on the way

(Topic created on: 10-08-2022 05:45 PM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Bit the Bullet and done the order

I had no way to add my hard earned rewards points, I may have to call them tomorrow am 

Overall I didn't see anything to go.... oh my God wow wow with 5 pro, nevertheless I wanted to try it

Any thoughts guys?? 
13 REPLIES 13
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Buddy this is really cool, I need your help to make up my mind 😂

1 so your phone and watch got the same number yet your watch can truly operate without phone?

2 Does that mean, Vodafone has given an independent service to the watch rather than piggy backing the phone

3 I am with O2, I think more than 15 years, I love customer services etc, my feeling with 02 I have to share my data with the phone, in other words watch can't operate independently

Love to hear your thoughts /advice
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Yes , just put my put my phone on airplane mode and rang wife of watch , phone number showed up , it does have separate data plan but that's the same for all operators .My wife is on O2 with apple watch , she can leave phone at home and use watch independently.
Ring O2 and ask them I'd say
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
My watch 3 says stand alone mode when I'm away from my phone and 3/4g symbol and strength shows up on watch
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Thanks sooooo much buddy.. I will call O2, and check, if sounds good, I will call Samsung and change BT version to LTe
Tc and have a good day buddy