Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's going on?

(Topic created on: 25-01-2024 04:13 AM)
NaughtyButNice69
Pathfinder
Options
I got this email yesterday, however nothing despatched, no email or tracking in DPD app and my order is saying various different stages products are all saying preparing for despatch have been like that for 4 days, but before I click to expand the order it says only at order acknowledged. It's now the 25th when this email claims I'm recieving my order. 

THIS IS CRUEL! Very bad Samsung. 👎
10 REPLIES 10
sam977anderson
Explorer
Options
Mine states the 26th of Jan yet I've had nothing else from Samsung, when I try to speak to anyone all I get is be patient it will arrive, was supposed to be here on the 24th of Jan got email late on the 23rd to say sorry
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you register with the DPD App. You will get a more accurate idea at what stage your order is at. Once they get details of your order.
Mine arrived two days earlier than expected
0 Likes
NaughtyButNice69
Pathfinder
Options
I am registered for dpd app have been for years, as I stated above nothing on any parcel delivery from samsung.
0 Likes
Notamech
Voyager
Options
I am in the same boat as you. I got this same email yesterday but no dispatch mail from dpd nothing in the app either. I have 2 orders with Samsung the ultra was anyway meant to be delivered on the 25th but the + was meant to be delivered on the 2nd so I was left confused with the email as to which one of my orders it is for and if both are being delivered on the 25th now. But its 7:30 am on the 25th already and no dispatch yet so guessing neither are coming today. Also same like you the order status on the website has been the same since the day of the order. The ultra says order confirmed and the + says preparing for dispatch. Disappointing really. I get that there may have been shortages logistical challenges etc due to the storms the least samsung can do is manage their communication better. Not raise my expectations only to disappoint.
NaughtyButNice69
Pathfinder
Options
It's overt gaslighting sending us official email that we would receive, then nothing comes of it.
0 Likes
Notamech
Voyager
Options

Got an update this morning and looks like at least the ultra is now delayed but even that email gives a new date of 08/02 for the free watch and strap but says nothing useful about the phone itself. Also no update on the +. Ridiculous how poor their communication is. 1706172382265.jpg

hdparry
Apprentice
Options
I've just received the same email. It appears to imply the phone has shipped on 24th Jan and there is a delay on the watch. I'll see what happens.
0 Likes
Notamech
Voyager
Options

So i took a look at the order status on the website using the order id and email and turns out even the phone is delayed to the same 08/02. I doubt anything has shipped on the 24th else DPD would have reached out and DPD usually do next day delivery so we would have heard from them if they were delivering today. Clearly that is not the case. Mine was a 1TB Grey model and was ordered on the 18th. I think only those who ordered on the 17th have got theirs, prders placed any later - especially the 1TB versions - all seem to be delayed.

0 Likes
Bonnie111
Apprentice
Options
Same
0 Likes