Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung watch 6 received empty box

(Topic created on: 14-08-2023 04:15 PM)
Members_IKMkmLV
First Poster
Options

I Order new samsung watch 6 classic online and I received empty box, the watch was missing. So I contact samsung and after 4 days investigation The decision was rejected after looking at the footage from the Ware house. Just wondering if anyone else going through the same problem. Or if anyone can help me? What can I do next to get my money back on the watch. 

20230811_143329.jpg

  

15 REPLIES 15
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Hmmm, very strange - can you PM me your order number? If an investigation has been done, things are unlikely to change. Everything is checked with a fine toothcomb. 

Could someone in your household have opened it? (just a stab in the dark as it's an odd one!)

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

Midge123
Voyager
Options
Small claims court trading standards as well I believe Samsung comes short fall in lots of stuff they deal with
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_IKMkmLV If no one else has opened it and no resolution with Samsung may need to contact the courier company in case an issue at their end.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Shamrock_Sean
Voyager
Options
How can they refuse to send you one?? You've paid for an empty box and Samsung refuse to comply?? Disgusting
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I'd contact the courier company. Often deliveries have recorded weights of the package being sent. There will be a noticable weight difference between a package being sent with a Watch inside vs no watch inside.
Saurabh251-cmd
First Poster
Options

Note- Always take video of unboxing expensive items

0 Likes
Bob83
First Poster
Options

Received a box without a watch as well

Options

Ya, Samsung has a major theft problem that they are not dealing with.  I received an empty box missing the Pro 2 earbuds.  They're website tells you to file a police report, so it's obvious that have some screwed up internal theft going on and keep dumping it on their buyers.

Someone clearly opened my box, and put clear tape on it that didn't even match.  What a scam.

0 Likes
Options

Ya, Samsung has people scamming them, and they are clearly not doing anything about it.  I'm missing Galaxy Buds 2 Pro.  Good thing I didn't order a phone...  What B.S.

0 Likes