Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung £200 recycle scheme

(Topic created on: 22-07-2022 09:21 PM)
MrsOaf
Explorer
Options

Hi could anyone tell me from experience how long from sending an old phone in does it take for samsung to update the claim to say that they have received it? I sent an old phone off to Samsung for the recycle scheme they have if you purchase a s22 phone using their jiffy bag and prepaid postage. It's been a week and i haven't had my claim updated to say they have recieved the phone yet and I've not got long until the eligibility window to receive it ends. Starting to panic a bit as can't find my postage receipt 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, if all goes well should take one to two weeks to acknowledge the trade in device via email, but that's only if Samsung have changed their ways & have stopped their shady practices, I made sure to pre-order the s21 ultra with a immaculate s10 valued at £300 off of the £1300 16GB 512GB model, with a confirmation email accepting the trade in on my Samsung account, only to be sent the trade device back three & a half weeks later & Samsung taking the full £1300 from my debit account, even though I completed the transaction via PayPal, so I've had a lack of trust & bitter taste since, I've skipped the s22 line because of this.
So I hope everything goes to plan with your trade in transaction, wouldn't wish my experience on anybody.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @MrsOaf 

Perhaps try these to contact the relevant Samsung Department. 

samsung@tradeinresponse.co.uk
Help@tradeinresponse.co.uk
helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk

From the Samsung trade-in faqs  

I posted my device to Samsung but it didn’t arrive. I’ve had to pay a surcharge; can I be refunded?

If you can provide proof of postage for your old device, then yes, we will refund the surcharge. If you cannot provide proof of postage, then the matter will need to be investigated and dealt with on an individual basis. We recommend always asking for proof of purchase when you send us your old device. "
I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes