Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yep Disney again.

(Topic created on: 16-09-2023 09:40 AM)
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Hi all, I know I'm being lazy. Last yr I bought my Z fold 4 and got Disney free for a yr. Took a bit of fiddling to get it set up, if I remember my browser was blocking pop ups. However last yr I didn't have a Disney paid account and it all went smoothly eventually. Now this yr, I've just purchased the new Tab S9 plus, delayed delivery, get it next week. Again it comes with one yr subscription to Disney. But I now have a paid subscription set up and pay £7 or near per month. Has anyone been in similar situation and can I use the free offer when I already have a paid account with Disney. Is it easy to set up and get working.
Any advice before I get my Tab S9+ would be very helpful, thanks.
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
keith30
Maestro
Options
I think you have to wait until your paid subscription ends first, then reset it up.
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Hi, I can end the subscription anytime. I just terminate and it finishes at the end of the month. I've thought about doing that but I seem to remember last yr people asked the same question and were told that it's possible, I just wondered how before I try it.
0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I setup a new Disney account with a different email address and closed the old one.
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Yeah good idea, I did think that's a possibility. But surely Samsung and Disney have thought this one through.
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Hi folks, I managed to talk with Disney and yes they recommended that I cancel my existing account. Which I have done. Then reading the samsung boost information I eventually found a note saying the same thing. Cancel your existing account. Then use the same email you originally registered with Disney and use your free code to register again. So I've cancelled and await delivery of my Tab S9 Plus. Will update next week I get it on the 25th. Cheers
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Thanks for keeping us updated, @GuzziBoy, and I'm sure you'll be delighted with your Tab S9+ as well - it sounds like it'll be with you very soon. 🎁

0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
finally took delivery of my new Tab S9+ and its magic. As soon as I got it and set it up I went into the Boost site. Note it specifically asked me to use the mobile site and told me how to make the change. I did as requested and then followed the insstructions to get my Disney Boost. Yep it detected my new S9+ so I clicked on it and then just followed the instructions from then on. Everything worked fine and I now have Disney free for a year. love so the tablet its magic.
0 Likes