Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why so much adverts?

(Topic created on: 03-02-2023 09:11 PM)
kmack
Explorer
Options
So using both iphone and a samsung i always seem to get more ads on facebook using the samsung than i do on the iphone, why is this? Does samsung and android have a deal going with facebook that allows them to spam ads on my timeline or what? Sometimes 4 in a row before a post from my friends or groups then another 4 after it, its so ***** annoying,.
On the iphone i barely get 1 ad in about 5 friend posts, something seriously not right about that.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Never had any sort of advert. But there again I do not have Facebook as its a vampire app that will eat your battery.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm afraid it's an android thing. Not just Samsung.
I have a number of different android phones and all get adverts. Bad on Instagram as well. Mind you that's part of Facebook as well 🙄
DaisyD22
Journeyman
Options
I find it's all worse on the iPhone and got rid of it in the end as its a work phone and they don't know I swapped the sim to my old Samsung. Battery on the iPhone was terrible in comparison and more ads
0 Likes
kmack
Explorer
Options
Depends on the iphone, 13 pro max i had battery would last all day no problem, this s22 ultra i have now only lasts till about 5pm then i have to charge it.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You shouldnt be on FB anyway 🤣
0 Likes