Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Samsung programmers are *****?

(Topic created on: 04-12-2021 11:58 AM)
VladDT
Student
Options

Guys, is this real? You programmers are so bad, so you need to have separate accounts for shop, forum, and devices? Are you really aware that outside is almost 2022? MS, Google, Xiaomi - all has single account. This is very good that Xiaomi moved you on the market. Cause you don't care about customers at all. 

3 REPLIES 3
KholaI
Options

Hi there.

We have a specific departments to deal with specific queries, as this allows the load to be spread out, rather than stuck in a single queue. Say you wanted help with a business query, but you had to get in touch with one department that dealt with everything. It would take a lot longer than if it as dealt by a dedicated department. So, no, we'll have to disagree with you there. The reason we have different platforms and departments is because we care about our customers and we try to make things accessible.

And as always, if you do require assistance with anything, we're always happy to help.

Gav2
Journeyman
Options
I agree Samsung used to be amazing for quality service and mobiles ect but they have gone down right down nobody really rates there's mobile my s9 is far more superior and better then the so called upgrade I got (BIG MISTAKE) SAMSUNG S20FE it looks like they went lets make loads of cash fast we've got a few old parts of mobiles lets put them together rebrand it 😉 and then have the nerve to take away the headphones jack so if you don't have buds u have to buy the extension clip for your phone! Trying to be like apple now and rip people off and that was once Samsung good points they made quality goods and not Try and be apple and on the take all the time and the customer service 8n. MY extermination went from a good 99% to a 25% they keep you on text chat for hours then Samsung sorry the multi billion pound company thats all over the world can't process my Samsung care+ insurance I pay every month our because they can't sort 1 mobiles out apparently the computers says no. It stops so far a long I get after 2hrs sir you will ll get a email with in 48hrs with details not even a courtesy call explaining anything and to make sure if the time ok with me not a chance its funny how the computer that takes out my insurance for you guy's never break down!! What's the chances of that 🤔 c,mon Samsung if your going to lie to us at least make it a convincing lie 🤔!!and I. Not not even going to mention Samsung pay taking money out your account with card you have on it without your permission or even buying anything off them people look at your bank statements it says Samsung and I rang my bank and its definitely the real genuine Samsung who's taking it out my account and even the bank says Samsung do this all time to customers they deal with load of enquiries from customers each month they take little amounts so u don't notice how dodgy Dont store your card details on the phone! And ofcourse can you guess who's fault it (the one most big companies are using) it's they've get clause for anything and everything COVID-19 fault 🙄 🤔 😉 🤣or the other rubbish! But hey Samsung look in the comments and the Internet about Samsung phones ect ad your losing millions of customers to you'll of customers care and lack quality goods or service honestly I thinking the old sony Ericsson flip brick mobile would be better and more advanced! Font worry we know its COVID-19 fault everyone else is using that excuse so Samsung will yea lets still make loads off money and using cheap parts and charg more if anyone complained sorry the whole world blame COVID-19 and I didn't know that they're computer systems must of caught it how freaky is that is it like the terminator computer ILL BE BACK!! after computer covid system viruses and who me angry with Samsung don't know what your going on about I'm getting a email I 48hrs ( er doesn't then generate from a computer 😑!! AAAAHHHH
Members_E56Nw15
First Poster
Options

I agree with you about the camera. My S7, with the accessory lens case, took far sharper photos than the S21 and S23 Ultras. And the camera app was also easier to use and adjust.

Very disappointed with Samsung going backwards from the days when they really did make technically superior smartphones to Apple.

0 Likes