Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What arrogant b****** you all are.

(Topic created on: 26-12-2023 11:06 PM)
David1956
Pioneer
Options
The worst forum I have been on for posting anything to do with Samsung... one post of mine had over 200 views and not one answer. you'll not see me on here again.
10 REPLIES 10
lyra123
Navigator
Options
I can help
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
@David1956 Not exactly the most friendly approach only this post of yours in displaying in both web version and Members App. The querey in question though may have been removed. There are many posts answered on the community but some may be missed or Members will not be able to provide a solution to certain issues. If very similar to recent requests may not always receive an answer either (the search function may provide a solution) It is a primarily a customer to customer forum with some input from Moderators (Samsung staff) who can escalate certain matters.
You can submitt your question again but the best area of Lounge for new thead (post) would be here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/bd-p/uk-cafe

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

chrismattamy
Voyager
Options
You're the arrogant one, expecting people to reply.
Bigtasty65
Big Cheese
Options
Well s****l then.
0 Likes
David1956
Pioneer
Options

will **** **** what's the forum for if it's not for replying?

0 Likes
justarandomperson
Pathfinder
Options
Ayo I get ATLEAST one reply every post
0 Likes
BigUpKhaled
Pioneer
Options
Pretty sure a view can even count someone scrolling by the post.
It is most likely people do not know a proper solution to your answer and therefore haven't replied.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
People won't reply if they don't have a solution. I have post here and had loads of replies other times I get 0 replies and so what. It's obviously not that important as you have been asked on this feed what the issue is and you haven't replied 🙄 so I suppose in this case your the arrogant one? Can't help if we don't know what the problem is can we 🤦‍♂️.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I would say most my posts don't garner any replies, usually likes or views, I just assume the answer is unknown and nothing personal.
REGARDS, OBSYDIAN - Car & Tech Evangelist / 2 decades of Samsung Ownership
DAILY: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Buds Pro2, 20,000 Power bank, Smart Tags
OFFICE: Book2 Pro i7 [Laptop], M70A 32” [Monitor], Samsung Level [Speaker]
GAMING: M70A 43” [Monitor], Book2 Pro i5, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptops]
FAMILY: ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S7 Plus, Buds Pro2
SPARE: Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], ZFlip3
AV: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears],
KITCHEN: MC32K7055 [Microwave], S65DG54M3B1 [Fridge] Jet 75 (Vacuum)
NON-SAMSUNG: iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2, Phone 12