Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning please read before buying Samsung. Customers experience

(Topic created on: 19-12-2022 05:49 AM)
Options

Please people. 
what ever you do, do not buy Samsung products

instinct phone 2008 worked for 8 months screen stopped working 

2014 Samsung generic phone dropped once 3ft on concrete rendered the entire screen useless and couldn’t even open the phone. Replacing the screen would of cost as much as the phone. 

got the $500 4K player back in 2016- lasted 2 months stopped playing discs, and was extremely loud, phoned customer service - still waiting for the return box 6 years later. 

Dad bought Samsung fridge, dishwasher stove combo. Dishwasher was replaced within the year. Made of plastic junk. Fridge never closed properly had to push shut. 
poor engineering design with oven took forever to heat up. 

Didn’t learn my lesson yet - bought the Samsung earbuds 11 months ago. 2 months in the wireless charger stopped working - And now - wait for it. The right ear bud doesn’t hold a charge anymore - 2 hours max watching YouTube - low volume - not even listening to music. They also fall out of your ears when your running and sweating - or chewing and eating. 

How this company is still in business is beyond me but I think I’m going to have to go with apple. 
I haven’t once experienced this with an apple product.

samsung you are the worst company on this planet and I hope you do go bankrupt one day because I know I’m not the only one this has happened to. 

7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It does appear you've had some bad luck with your devices @S4msung poor quality  😢 

I too have owned / own many Samsung products and have only had an issue with a phone that developed a pink line on the display. The display was replaced by a Samsung Service Centre.

Samsung have a Duty of Care to help with their devices that's covered by the Samsung Limited 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty but this does not cover accidental damage.

Unfortunately dropping a phone at any height can cause catastrophic damage or may not damage it at all.

It all depends on the angle it hits and on what surface it's dropped in. Applying a case can help to lessen any damage but isn't guaranteed. 

I have Samsung Buds Pro and Buds Live [ 2 sets ] and have had no issue with them.

I have the Fold³ that is fine apart from the inner factory fitted screen protector has delaminated. 

My Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra has had no issues.

I have a Samsung 70" TV that works as it should along with a Samsung Sound Bar.

My Samsung Gear s³ Frontier Watch and my Samsung Watch⁴ Classic both work flawlessly.

Tech can and will go wrong Unfortunately and then it's down to how the company react to put things right that count.

You mention Apple products _ I also have owned / own apple products and I've had issues with an iPhone.

I wish you well with what you decide to move on with your personal choices. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Options

Hey “Samsung maker” 

this is a problem. You can say that you never had problems but I know many people who have had numerous problems with their Samsung products. 
this is not a bias review this is a warning.

I am not an apple fan boy here, I buy all brands of products, I want to find the best brands. What concerns me is a company named Samsung 

I will be posting this warning all over the place as much as I can until the day I die 

My post can’t even touch on the fact that this company is deliberately making poor products and you can live in a false reality all you want but the proof is all around us. 

I wish you best of luck.

If you make a product it shouldn’t be a dice roll if you get a dud or not. There should be consistency all around. 
so return it? It’s a waste of resources and has an impact on our environment. Think about it. You have to make more products because some will just end up in the landfill. 
not a good use of resources. Stop supporting this. 

ps. Apple never had to recall a phone because their batteries were exploding and catching fire. 

TechnoLogical
Voyager
Options
That never happend to me

So I dont know what is happening
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Apple believe me have had their issues ranging from the iPhone 4 losing connection if you held it and bridged the aerial bands to the iPhone 6+ easily bending to Apple being caught out deliberately slowing down older phone's so they accepted the newest iOS.

You can say that you never had problems  "

I did say in my reply I had an issue with a Samsung phone developing a pink line down the display which Samsung resolved via a Repair.

You are of course entitled to your opinion and as I said it appears you've had some bad luck with your devices @S4msung poor quality 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@S4msung poor quality  Obviously you have been unfortunate  and  possibly not the best customer service  but does not mean this is a typical experience,   certainly some customers  have defective products  and experiences which need addressing but others have an impressive opinion of Samsung  and have not had major issues over many years. 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Options

I can assure you, Samsung is garbage when it comes to electronics. I will bet my life on it. I’ve been buying them since 2008 and I’ve had enough now. What you see is my experience with your products, it’s absolutely  unacceptable, telling me I just got unlucky is a joke. I’ve seen this over 14 years! The Samsung headphones are of decent sound but they contract that part out to AKG. Everything about Samsung is fake and they do not care about you at all. Please take this warning and don’t buy this junk. You will see. And according to these guys you MIGHT be OK.

Samsung is the Dodge and Chrysler of the electronics business if that makes more sense.
sure you see them driving on the street but they are not Reliable.

Good Luck fellow Samsung consumers  

0 Likes
Options

Yeah it is unfortunate, I agree 100 percent with you