Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfair to Residents of Northern Ireland

(Topic created on: 17-08-2023 12:09 AM)
Masser
Voyager
Options
Hey Samsung UK Ltd.
I just want to point out that this is totally unfair to the residents of Northern Ireland which many say is part of the UK. 
Many will argue nits not but thats another debate for another day elsewhere.
Why exclude Northern Ireland? 
Please reply.

14 REPLIES 14
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Masser 

Are there any promotions at all for people in Northern Ireland. 

I assume it's a region situation.

I see many non Samsung promotions too that have Northern Ireland excluded in the small print so there must be. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Masser
Voyager
Options
Samsung should adjust this fault for want of a better word which I couldn't print here. Samsung where are your replies
Masser
Voyager
Options
I've not seen any promotions at all for NI
dexterdog
Apprentice
Options
I questioned called out walkers when they had great British favourite flavours on there chrisps didn't even have N.Ireland on the map on the promotional ad.
Maybe they didn't want to upset tayto lol
Masser
Voyager
Options
It's madness when companies do this.
I recall a very long time ago a car insurance company doing same thing on bill board ada I wanted to move to another insurance company and they were ideal so I phoned them getting an apology thwy dont do NI and so i posted online everywhere I cpuld about this issue and one day got a letter from them offering me insurance nd then I noticed a few weeks later NI wad included.
So plenty of social media posts going out about this company helped.

Just a suggestion I've already posted the question on X formerly twitter about Samsung excluding here
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's nothing to do with Samsung, it's down to the impasse between the EU and the UK. See https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/northern-ireland-why-is-there-still-no-assembl...
Masser
Voyager
Options
Samsung UK Ltd is stated in the advert so if nothing to do with Samsung UK Ltd why then allow themselves to be included in the advert. Sorry
Masser
Voyager
Options
Ps u attached an old news item from last Yr everyone knows that the impasse is because the dup won't go back into stormont because they don't want a Catholic leader . So the impasse is from the dup .
I live here it's daily news.
Now back on topic...why hasn't the Samsung UK Ltd included northern ireland. It obviously hasn't excluded Scotland or Wales.
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The impasse has an effect on why NI is treated differently so not off topic and not Samsung's or indeed any other company's fault.
0 Likes