0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @DORSET 

Can we help at all ?

If so can you elaborate / add more detail please. 👍

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
DORSET
Apprentice
Options
Where do I start since my husband died last year's ago we had garden competition and daily mail everything went wrong come and see it your self to much had to equity my house got ripped off by builders water caught infection I paid for wall insulation I had wood worm and effects all floor boards anything then got bitten by false widow spiders damaged everything got a brain scan Thursday and gone through hell I can send photos if you want my daughter is renting and that is in awful state all Bank cards out maxed so had no money left for food due being scammed.
0 Likes
ChrisP88
Options

@DORSET We're very sorry to hear of the difficult times you have been going through here. We would advise that as a Samsung community forum we may not be the best place to offer you help here unless you need assistance with any Samsung products. We wish you all the best for the future.

DORSET
Apprentice
Options
Jones the pipe just service my boiler every thing ok thank god 🙏 had to clean bathroom again got spiders in bath and shower spraying peppermint and water down pipes it's awful.
0 Likes