Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay does not show transactions

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
ashee
Pioneer
Options

When you pay with Samsung Pay, you used to get a notice with how much you have paid. Since a year ago, this is no longer available. Even when you go into the app, you don't see any transaction history.

Meanwhile, Apple Pay has this wonderful feature.

How can I get it back?

När man betalar med Samsung Pay fick man förr en notis med hur mycket man har betalat. Sedan ett år tillbaka finns inte detta längre. Till och med när man går in i appen ser man ingen transaktionshistorik.

Samtidigt har Apple Pay denna underbara funktion.

Hur kan jag få tillbaka den?
2 REPLIES 2
Madeleine L
Options

Hi !

You can try clearing the data in the app by opening Settings - Apps - Samsung Pay - Storage - Clear data

You can also try reinstalling the app.

If you still experience problems, you can test and submit an error report.

Keep in mind that in order to include as much information as possible in the error report, the error report should be created immediately after the problem occurred.

If it has been a while since the problem occurred, we recommend that you try to reproduce the problem and then create a new error report.

You can create an error report by searching for the Samsung Members icon in your phone and holding down your finger on the icon until the text Error reports appears and then press Error reports.

/Madeleine

0 Likes
ashee
Pioneer
Options
I created error report and gave them the log after clearing data and even using a new bank card. Still no shown transactions. Will get back to you.
0 Likes