Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Packing to Unpacked 2024

(Topic created on: 05-01-2024 12:05 PM)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Dear community Members I am excited to be attending Samsung Unpacked 2024 in San Jose and I'm honoured by the invitation, for an exhilarating experience I usually watch from to sofa.

Passionate about technology and cars, a dedicated Samsung user since the Galaxy S3 days and a Community Member. As a self-proclaimed Car & Tech Evangelist, I deeply appreciate innovative tech that prioritizes user experience. Eager to engage with fellow Members, exchange ideas, and tackle challenges together.

I will be sharing some thoughts daily over the next week, sincerely appreciate your thoughts and wish to attend as an extension of this Community, to be your eyes, ears and brain.

Join me as I journey through Unpacked 2024.

#Unpacked#is#Coming #Galaxy#AI#is#Coming #withGalaxy #SamsungMembersConnect #SamsungMembers #SamsungUnpacked #sanjose #tech #flex #ai

Samsung Unpacked 2024Samsung Unpacked 2024

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
18 REPLIES 18
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It should be a great experience.
Be really interesting to see what you get to do there and see.
If it's anything like the trip to the Unpacked Event in Seoul I had.
Then you are really going to enjoy it
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Thanks for sharing this. I was also invited to the event but unfortunately for me it was too short noticed and I hadn't renewed my passport so I missed out big time. Sure I will get another chance. Looking forward to your posts about it take lots of pictures. 😃 I'm also into my cars and Sammy tech as well 👍
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Thanks @Glenntech i enjoyed following your Seoul posts and commentary.

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Cars ✔️

Samsung ✔️

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
💯%
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I still can't believe I got that opertunity to go.
Wished South Korea was a place that my network providers had a travel plan for. I could have posted so much more.
Samsung do really look to giving a great time. @SocietyGirl was a great travel companion as well.
Look forward to seeing your first hand insights on the whole journey
Neo001
Legend
Options

Awesome! Looking forward to your day by day updates 👍

Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Enjoy your experience @Obsydian, what an awsome experience it will be 👍😜
PenGossiper
Navigator
Options
I can imagine what the expectations would be like 👍. I hope I can get a ticket as well. All very best experience, guys