Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung and Google Teasing New AI Features

(Topic created on: a week ago)
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
III According to reports the partnertship is going better than ever , new AI features expected to come with the One UI 6.1.1 release. Speculation on a Video AI feature, possibly something similar to OpenAI Sora which is a a model that can generate videos via user prompts.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

5 REPLIES 5
Neo001
Legend
Options

Would be interesting to see what comes out of this.. especially w.r.t image and video editing.

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Exciting news
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I believe you will be able to remove people from videos like how you can in photos.

And something else.
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
That is a great promise @GoanGeek. This really would take up so much computing and processing power, so we may well be limited to only smallish sections of video at first. Where we will be in ten years from now though AI-wise really is mindboggling. There really are no limits.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah. The future is AI. But it will have to be free to a certain extent like the world wide web if it's gonna make leaps and bounds.

Otherwise people will get bored.

I see subscription fatigue with people as everything is subscription based nowadays and if there is no value people will shy away.