Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung airbuds

(Topic created on: 07-02-2024 12:40 PM)
Tiago1642
Apprentice
Options
Hi, purchased a new Samsung phone which were I get a free pair of Samsung airbuds this was 2 months ago anyone know how to go about this?
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Did you go to the website to do your claim?
Tiago1642
Apprentice
Options
No will try it now thank you
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
You have to claim with in 30 days of purchasing
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
I'm still waiting for my watch
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Tiago1642  Did you purchase an S23 or S24 device?  Thinking if two months ago may have been an S23 Device, the link already posted is for the S24  Series.  S24 offer available if purchased between 31 January and 27 February.   Galaxy Buds FE offer for an S23 Device if purchased between 8 November and 25 January. https://samsungoffers.claims/winterdeals/S23trio/en-GB/qualifying 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Tiago1642
Apprentice
Options
Hiya it was the S23 I bought the phone on the 21st December from EE they said I will hear from them within 14 days of my purchase i called them up mid January fobbed me off again saying that I will here from them (I'm assuming they meant samsung)
Tiago1642
Apprentice
Options
Was not told this at all..according to EE I have to have the phone for 14 days before I hear from
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'd say give ee another try @Tiago1642 

Usually promotional items can take upto 45 days'ish to arrive once a successful claim has been made. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "