Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Tester?

(Topic created on: 25-02-2024 02:03 PM)
Members_O2dEjmE
First Poster
Options

hi does Samsung lets people product test their new  phones hi got a Samsung a40 page every time i post on it I get over 8000  people to reach on each post and I get 14000 views a month on it as well i would love to show my viewers new Samsung phones on it if I could I would love to test out demo phones for the page

44 REPLIES 44
NiCyunj
Journeyman
Options
Udine and you can also see your photos on 😘😘😘💝
0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Only problem is you have to give them back
G G
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Best thing to do is to look into jobs availability in your regions Samsung website recruitment section.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There have been a large number of requests for Samsung Product Testers but there is a fixed budget and limited opportunities.   Any  product Testing available will be adverised either on Social Media or the careers or the Samsung Careers portal here https://www.samsung.com/uk/about-us/careers/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

gerardrussell1228
First Poster
Options

hi i would likw to become a product tester for samsung as i have been using a samsung device for more than 15 years ....s2,s3,s8plus,note 3,s10 plus,s9 and s21ultra please i have been loyal

0 Likes
onaara
First Poster
Options

pls i would love to test your products please if you could send mesome i would love to test em 

0 Likes
Product Tester
Journeyman
Options

Hi everyone my name is Anthony and I'm a proud South African, I was wondering if I could become a Product Tester for Samsung, since my childhood I was wishing for an opportunity of testing products for Samsung Galaxy, my whole family uses your your products, SAMSUNG IS BETTER THAN AP*le [That's a fact not an opinion]!!!! PLEASE CAN I BECOME A TESTER of your PRODUCTS

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there and welcome to the Samsung UK Community Forum

First things first, are you living in the UK or are you still in SA?

If in the UK, some of the Members Stars have recently been sent a range of devices to test and review including American Fridge Freezers, Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers, Folding mobile devices to name a few. Some we get to keep, some have to be returned. We are required to write up honest reviews of the products over a period of time.

To become a Samsung Members Star, you have to be very proactive on the forum supporting other customers with their issues.

If you are in SA, you would be best to reach out to your local Samsung Community Forum for your region.
S24 Ultra
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Following what piper said, Posting on the forums practically begging to become a product tester will never get you what you want, You have to be active and help other members where possible. I personally have been sent American Style Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Washer, Dryer and a Z Flip 6 (as of now I don't get to keep the ZF6). It's a wonderful opportunity but I didn't just get it handed to me.
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Shocker about the ZF6.

Make they'll take pity on us in January eh???? (smiles as he dreams ☺️)
S24 Ultra