Options

How to be a product tester for Samsung?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There have been a large number of requests for Samsung Product Testers but there is a fixed budget and limited opportunities.   Any  product Testing available will be adverised either on Social Media or the careers or the Samsung Careers portal here https://www.samsung.com/uk/about-us/careers/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
Marco7210
Pioneer
Options
No idea but I'd love to be a tester of new products as I love tech
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
I know that O2 used to have a product tester facility in their O2 Community Forum.

Effectively you got to "borrow" a device for a couple of weeks or so then write up an article on said device. They weren't for keeps though, you had to send them back.
NiCyunj
Journeyman
Options
Yri the most likely cost to me please as I need a lot?.
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Question not clear
0 Likes
NiCyunj
Journeyman
Options
Udine and you can also see your photos on 😘😘😘💝
0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Only problem is you have to give them back
G G
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Best thing to do is to look into jobs availability in your regions Samsung website recruitment section.
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There have been a large number of requests for Samsung Product Testers but there is a fixed budget and limited opportunities.   Any  product Testing available will be adverised either on Social Media or the careers or the Samsung Careers portal here https://www.samsung.com/uk/about-us/careers/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.