Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Reporting

(Topic created on: 19-02-2021 12:26 AM)
Galaxy S10
Explorer
Options

Do the problems reported on the Samsung Forum actually get reported back to Samsung? Are people posts about found issues falling on deaf ears?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
To be honest I don't think they do. But no harm in trying and posting anyways. Got some very good problem solvinh members!
Galaxy S10
Explorer
Options

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for the reply. I posted the question because while I'm grateful to the forum members who've replied to me, telling me to download certain apps to fix problems, my problems are caused by Samsung UI updates. I didn't want to download updates but Samsung forces you to which slows the phone down a bit more every time and introduces problems.

I have no downloaded apps because I want the phone to run as well as possible. I don't want to have to download new apps to fix problems caused by Samsung updates.

JimmyBawa
Pathfinder
Options
I'm afraid that's how things are with all companies now. They want more people to buy their new products hence updates!
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
You have to report them via this apps get help's ask a question. Then it's listed as feedback and ignored still🤑
Aaron J
Journeyman
Options

I'd really hope so.  I contacted Samsung's customer services to see if they'd look in to an availability issue for me and they referred me to this forum.

Hopefully this isn't just where they send all the troublemakers 🤣

Galaxy S10
Explorer
Options

Hi MicSimms,

In an ideal world you'd think they'd be interested in their users feedback. To make the software as good as possible but sadly most people know they're not.

0 Likes
Galaxy S10
Explorer
Options

Yeah lol!

0 Likes