Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Privacy agreements TOO much.

(Topic created on: 11-02-2024 04:55 PM)
RealOriginaLew
Journeyman
Options

This I guess is just a feedback suggestion for a way Samsung could make itself more user friendly.

Nobody but lawyers & people w/ extreme amounts of time have the time to fully read over as example 10,000 pages of user agreements Etc. Etc. Etc... 

Why doesn't Samsung distinguish themselves apart from every other service by not only providing the full term conditions agreements Etc. Etc. Etc...; BUT ALSO why not create a simplified dumbed down version so to speak that anyone can read in say 10 minutes or less.

I do understand the need for 100% legal clarification. I'm not asking to get rid of the full 30,000 page version... just to "add" like a chapter highlight index or something & have it link directly to the full version section that specifically goes over it for anyone who wants &/or needs to read the full legal jargon. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If there are 10's of thousands of pages, it is likely that any UK Court would come out on the side of the consumer.

Whilst there may be legal reasons for it all, Courts do not expect consumers to be lawyers.

That is why, in financial info such as mortgages, you now get a Key Facts document.

I'll challenge anyone who is not a lawyer to say they've read it all.
S24 Ultra
0 Likes